At AppZero, we work closely with customers to understand business requirements and drivers. The future roadmap and enhancement list for our products is driven by how customers use our solutions. AppZero technology has helped in Banking, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, and Retail and many other industries.
Even though Windows Server 2003 is now under time limited extended support, there are more than 10 million servers still running on it.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the ways AppZero can alleviate modernization pain points, across industries:
- Leave old OS in the dust: AppZero can migrate an application from Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Server 2008 to a new Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012/R2 OS, without the pain and time commitment of reinstallation.
- Migrate and upgrade in one step: AppZero can migrate Microsoft IIS data and components from an old operating system to new operating system while upgrading to a newer version of IIS on the destination server, in one easy, magic step.
- Get on board the Cloud: AppZero can migrate enterprise Windows server applications to a public or private cloud like Azure, IBM Softlayer or Amazon.
- Distribute your applications: AppZero puts your applications in containers, and you can distribute these containers across different environments for different purposes. Turn these containers on when you need them for testing and development, for example, and then turn them off when you don’t. Compress containers and keep them – the “gold image” can be handy for application recovery and DR.
- Isolate your applications: An application can run in an AppZero container, isolated from other applications and abstracted from operating system drives on the destination server. For example, isolation is helpful in Citrix environments when operating system drives on the source server don’t match operating system drives on the destination server – eliminating the headache of drive mapping for you.
Have a business need that you don’t see here? Let us know! We’d love to hear from you and discover more great uses for AppZero. Please contact us, we benefit from your guidance.